Cannabis Infused Peppermint Hot Chocolate
A mug of traditional hot chocolate is always a crowd pleaser around the holidays. It warms up the body and the sweetness of the sugar wakes up the soul. Top it with whipped cream, sprinkles, and other fixings, hot chocolate brings a smile to everyone, young and old. Over the years, people have tried to put their own spin on the traditional hot chocolate recipe by adding other flavors like peppermint, white chocolate, and even raspberry! For the older and of legal age crowd, some add their own twist of surprise with a shot of Bailey's or Kaluha. This year we're going to show you how to properly infuse and dose your peppermint hot chocolate with cannabis by using a pre-measured powder. We like Mondo Powder.
- 1-2 scoops Mondo Powder (5mg THC per scoop)
- 3 cups milk (2% or whole)
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- whipped cream
- peppermint candy cane
- Heat milk on low in a saucepan. DO NOT BOIL. Just bring to simmer.
- Add 1-2 scoops of Mondo Powder. *Depending on how strong you want it.*
- Simmer on low heat for another 3-5 minutes.
- Add chocolate morsels and whisk until it's completely melted into the milk.
- Add peppermint extract and whisk again.
- Serve immediately and top with your favorite sweet treats!