- Intricate *Lampworked Borosilicate / Pyrex Glass
- Detailed Figurine Work
- UV Reactive
- Glow in the Dark
- Height: 6.5" Width: 3.5" Weight: 280 Grams
- Reinforced stemless 14.5mm female connection
- Measures approximately 7.5"
- Individually Hand Crafted Art Piece
- Made in the US
- Limited Quantity and Availability
Empire Glassworks pieces are individually designed by their network of highly skilled glassblowers in the USA. Fashioned in a torch flame by a process called *lampworking. Only the finest imported glass from Europe and the United States are used in the production of Empire Glasswork pieces. Most fo the colors of their pieces are custom mixed. Each piece is carefully made and annealed in a klin at over 1000 degrees Fahrenheit which makes for a stronger more durable product. The higher temperatures are also responsible for the rich natural colors characteristic of Empire Glasswork pieces. Many of their designs and shapes are inspired from customer suggestions.