Martha Stewart CBD Oil Drops, Meyer Lemon, Blood Orange or Natural
Matha Stewart's very own CBD Oil Drops are the perfect supplement to add to your coffee or tea, your favorite recipes, or to take by itself straight from the dropper.
Each bottle contains 750mg of CBD, and a full dropper holds a 25mg dose. Martha Stewart's CBD Oil is made with pure CBD isolate derived from 100% US hemp.
Choose from two flavors, blood orange or Meyer Lemon. If you prefer no added flavor, a natural unflavored option is also available.
- Derived from 100% US Hemp to create a pure CBD isolate
- Produced by Canopy Growth, the industry's leader in CBD technology
- Quality backed by a household brand
Take 1 mL (25 mg CBD) orally, 1–2 times daily, with food.
- Hemp Extract (CBD Isolate), Medium-chain Triglycerides, Natural Flavor, Stevia Leaf Extract
Martha Stewart CBD Oil Drops are produced by Canopy Growth, the industry leader in CBD technology.
- > Martha Stewart CBD Oil Drops, Meyer Lemon, Blood Orange or Natural: Blood Orange Test Analysis
- > Martha Stewart CBD Oil Drops, Meyer Lemon, Blood Orange or Natural: Meyer Lemon Test Analysis
- > Martha Stewart CBD Oil Drops, Meyer Lemon, Blood Orange or Natural: Natural Test Analysis
Tried, True & Lab Tested.> Certificate Of Analysis (View here)
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Women who are pregnant, breastfeeding or at risk of being pregnant should avoid direct or indirect exposure to this product as they may expose their
Child to an increased risk of cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. The user of this product knowingly and voluntarily assumes any all
risk including, but not limited to, at risk of cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm, from exposure to this product and/or any chemical
contained within it. For more information about California warning requirements applicable to cannabis and CBD products, go to
New Warning Requirements Explained
For more information about CAP65 go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov