- 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
- Fabric weight: 350 g/m² (10.3 oz/yd²)
- Relaxed fit
- Set-in sleeves
- 1×1 rib at neck collar, sleeve hem, and bottom hem
- Single-needle topstitch at neck collar
- Double-needle topstitch on the sleeves and bottom hems
- Inside herringbone back neck tape
- Self-fabric half moon at back neck
SO, WHY CHOOSE ORGANIC COTTON?
Certified organic cotton is grown without the use of GMOs and toxic chemicals. Conventional cotton on the other hand uses about 16% of the world's insecticides, and 7% of the world's total pesticides. Growing organic cotton utilizes crop rotation to maintain soil health, and relies heavily on rain water - instead of irrigation. Consequently, organic cotton uses 88% less water, and 62% less energy, to produce than conventional cotton. Wearing clothes made from organic cotton means safer processes for people, plants, and the planet.
SO, WHY CHOOSE RECYCLED CLOTHING?
When it comes to sustainable fibers, recycled fibers are the undisputed gold standard. Virgin materials require huge amounts of land, water, energy and chemicals. Every year 12.8 million tons of textiles end up in US landfills. Our goal is to lessen the impact by curating the best sustainable fashion brands. The future is recycled.