- 100% organic ring-spun cotton
- Fabric weight: 5.3 oz/yd² (180 g/m²)
- Single jersey
- Medium fit
- Set-in sleeve
- 1 × 1 rib at collar
- Wide double-needle topstitch on the sleeves and bottom hems
- Self-fabric neck tape (inside, back of the neck)
- The sizes correspond to a smaller size, so customers should order a size up.
SO, WHY CHOOSE ORGANIC COTTON?
Certified organic cotton is grown without the use of GMOs and toxic chemicals. Conventional cotton on the other hand uses about 16% of the world's insecticides, and 7% of the world's total pesticides. Growing organic cotton utilizes crop rotation to maintain soil health, and relies heavily on rain water - instead of irrigation. Consequently, organic cotton uses 88% less water, and 62% less energy, to produce than conventional cotton.